Wednesday, December 19

Hester Prynne


Hello World,
I don't know you but you know me,
Or at least the A that you see,
I garden but you didnt know that,
I sow but thats not important.
You don't want to get to know me.
You only care about the A that you see.
It is a scarlet letter get over it
I've had enough of all the snit.
Not a hello or goodbye,
Just stares and weird looks,
Not a hug or a kiss
This feels like the story books.
You dont want to know me,
Just the A that you see.
I should be a rat and just tell
everyone what the want to know.
Who's my partner in crime
Who gave me this pregnant glow.
Thats would make you feel great
Then there would be two of us to hate.
No day goes by that I don't wonder
If im the only one.
Or are they in hiding,
hiding from what they have done.
They are cowards something I am not,
like a druggy hiding form the cops
While they are doing pot.
Well I am Hester Prynne.
Not the A on my chest
My name is Hester Prynne
Not that scarlet letter Pest.

Read the scarlet letter to learn more about
Hester and her life.